... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm home.. again~

My seat =D

Yep, here I am back to a... considerable 'civilised' place. Landed my arse back here this morning. I kinda enjoy my flight alot minus my usual 'problems'. Why? the flight is not even half full and I get to have the whole roll of seat for myself. I finally get to sit by the window. Ever since I have the 'problem', I don't even dare sitting by the window already. Weather is kinda good and some turbulence for me to enjoy <-- whatswrongwithher. The only thing I don't like is the air-con is TOOOOOO cold!! I'm shivering almost all the way, even I 'turned' off the 'holes'.. it's still...*brrr* Oh yea, I don't really recommend sleeping on an Air Asia flight. My neck hurts.. like hell @@ I never really sleep in a plane..it's just that I'm SOOOOOO sleepy that I need to sleep x__X

I'll be here for another 3 weeks. In which I don't know what to do within this 3 weeks other than downloading and baking. I do have some other things that I 'planned' to do, it's just I don't thing it'll be done because of my 'condition' again*sigh* I'll be having practical next sem, to be accurate I'll be having 3 practical class. Practical = hands on. I finally get to go to the kitchen! =D Then again, next semester will be hell. I'll be having 6 subjects *faints*

I actually have quite a number of random pics that I wanted to share but then again. I don't feel like posting images now, well then I'll keep them for next time.. ne? Oh yeah, I'm in luv with SuG

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home