... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 11, 2008

Kitchen class!

Went for my practical in the kitchen today and we learn how to cut! The knives are damn sharp in my knife bag. There are some utensils that I wanted to purchase from the college tho. Especially the steel. It makes sharpening the knives easy compare to the ancient way of using the 'rock'. Okay, there's a term for it but I'm too lazy to look up on my book for it. Standing straight for 5 hours are tiring but it's way better than serving for 5 hours. I mean I'd rather wear my boots than my heels for serving.

Overall it's really fun playing in the kitchen. As usual, when I hold a knife, I always get hurt by it. Luckily for me I just poke my palm and no bleeding, but there's a small wound on it. It seems that every practical session, there's someone who cut themselves. 2 of my friends from different group cut themselves, 1 because of the back of the knife and the other, I'm not sure what's the cause.(you see how sharp are our knives)

(Mirepoix)
The colours are interesting isn't it? To see more, go to my photoblog.

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home