... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Unexpectedly..

I never thought that I get to blog on blogspot when I'm back here. I'm still alive..well I guess BARELY alive @@ It's just 2nd week and I'm literally crushed by assignments and tests. How quick to have test on 3rd week. So far the classes are interesting. Lecturer wise, I can say that at the moment, all of them are funny! It's good to have funny lecturers while you get to learn things or lecturers who are strict/serious during lesson but you can joke like crazy during breaks. All my lecturers for this semester are nice. No HTM100-kind of lecturer for this semester, which is a good thing.

Life back here are kinda ok so far, but something doesn't seem right. It's kinda not the same anymore *sigh* What to do? Life goes on anyway. Received my chef uniform, knives set, serving uniform and some other things last Friday. Kinda excited with it. However, when I first touch my chef uniform, it reminds me of my taekwando uni. Maybe it's because of the material. Knife set, frankly, it's not as grand as I thought or I saw in some other schools. Well, then again..it's pretty kewl nonetheless.

Received my 1st cooking book on last Friday too. It's DAMN thick and I think if I ever hit anyone's head with it, I bet you'll faint. 1k++ pages + hard cover and it's NOT the typical A4 size. Other than that, it's from Le Cordon Bleu! I own a book from them. Damn excited with it maybe because of the title of the book itself which is "Professional Cooking". Whenever I'm hungry, I don't dare to open the book. It'll make everything worst. Seriously.

Looking forward to my 1st practical class tomorrow. Until then~ =D Hope I can still login to blogspot to blog then. I don't quite like to rant in my LJ.

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home