... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Music!

I'm starting to miss my bass line notes. I mean, I miss listening to them. Roxas's default speaker is crappy. I seriously admit that. All the current headsets I own current are crappy too, but it's much better than listening through Roxas. I want a new headset now and I'm willing to invest on 1. I love my Toshi I a.k.a Moto E398's headset. The sound is crazy, especially the bass. The only thing I don't like about it is the volume. It's too loud for my liking even it's already lvl1. Can't wait to grab the Sony headset!*whee...* and there goes my money again.

Actually, all these headset thing started when I was reading the yellow post and there's this Grande headset by Boosted, especially the raspberry colour! It's 'sweet'. That's where all this headset thingy started. At the same time, my playlist in winamp suddenly vanished, so I'm sooo clueless on what to play, I put ALL of my mp3s in and shuffle. I missed those BASS >.< Basically what I'm trying to say is that, I miss my speakers back home.

I'm re-watching Hana Yori Dango 2 and I'm starting to miss my OST collection of it. I cant seem to find it in my CDs. Hopefully it's still in my desktop.

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home