... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fuuuh!!

I'm not dead people.It's just that my college line is acting up again and I can't login to blogger like usual. Well, I get to login now is all thanks to Kelvin. He subcribed to the college 'premium' line. It's abit faster than usual, but still I want my broadband =3= Oh well..

Went to Jogoya on 2nd May and I'm in HEAVEN~ Unlimited salmon and etc. Not to mention cocktail. I get to try a few and I like Evergreen now. It's 'sweet'. They have more ice-cream choice now. Used to be only have Haagen Daz, now they've added Baskin Robbins and another french ice-cream which I don't remember the name.

Part time job rants :
27 April - Mariott Putrajaya
It was a BIG event actually. Malaysia Hokkien Association 50th anniversary dinner. Imagine how big is that. To make it bigger they even have Dato' Ong Ka Ting and a lot other big shots that I don't even know them. As I remembered the M'sia badminton player was there too (I forgot his name) City is always a city, even how the aunties dress is SOOO different compare to what I've always seen even kids are in suit. I get to meet the 8TV host for a program that I kinda like to watch. He is much more handsome in real life compare to in TV. I get to see the news-reader-turned-politician too. Again, he is more good looking in real life. To sum it up, alot of good looking people there. Learnt and see alot new things that day. Met more people and somehow know how to deal with some people. Upper class people are troublesome...sometimes. It's kinda annoying to serve them, but it's our job anyway *sigh* I like the food the staff eat tho. It's kinda nice and our pay is quite decent.

3 May - Angkasapuri
This job was SOOO sudden, it's SOOO last minute. How last minute it is, we are always so free and it's kinda like doesn't matter. For your information, Angkasapuri is our local TV and radio station and it is so... cacat. That's the only word I can say about it. I don't really know what's the occasion, but some said it's actually the AIM thing. What's AIM stands for? I don't know it myself. One of the guest told me it's actually just dinner after the hard work in PWTC (I don't know what's the event at PWTC) We're actually working for the Kayu Nasi Kandar Penang. They cater the thing. We're just serving. I tell you, our pay is so low and the food the provided is..ugh.. The staff food, we're given the nasi kandar and some cabbage and the chicken's heart (hati) without any chicken MEAT! And it's DAMN SPICY!!OMG. My friends who always eat spicy things also complained about how spicy about it. What about me who doesn't even like spicy things? Lucky for us (I think), a few tables are not occupied so, we get to eat the food which was originally prepared for the guest. Then again, it's still spicy. The only thing I like is just the nasi kandar and the sotong.

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home