Done with Fundamental of Food just now and this means that I have another TWO paper. 1 is on this Friday while the other is on NEXT Friday. Then I'll be flying home on Sat. If it's because of KL-SDK only have TWO flights a day, I'd already fly back on Friday instead of Saturday*aih* Anyway, at least I get to go back, no complains.. I guess.
Nothing much to rant. It's just that during exam period instead of studying, I've been watching animes like mad. Thanks to the college line. May you still be the same when I come back from my sem break next semester*prayshard* I can say that I kinda caught up with the latest anime now. I've been watching Slayers Revolution, Special A, Kamen no Maid Guy, Zero no Tsukaima : Princess no Rondo, World Destruction, Monochrome Factor, Itazura na Kiss, Amatsuki, Natsume Yuujinchou, Gintama,Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and Antique Bakery. Ask me anything about it I *THINK* I can answer you better than any of the college subject which I'm supposed to be studying now. I can split my head and remember the plot and chara and stuff of so many anime but not for my studies. Please note that the above are the ANIMES that I'm watching. I have yet to mention the mangas that I'm reading. Anime and mangas aside, I still have my games. I still can remember all of it better than my studies OTL I guess who doesn't?
Kamen no Maid Guy is 1 hella anime. I haven't been laughing so loud since I watch any anime here. I think my neighbour is going to knock on my door to ask me to shut up if I keep this up.*Ukukuku..*
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>