... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nico Nico Douga + Vocaloid

I'm poisoned by Vocaloid since last night and I got poisoned with the craziness of Nico Nico Douga. It's actually a site like Youtube and I don't know much about it. All I know is that I'm damn addicted with Vocaloid songs and Nico stuff. The Nico stuff I owned/stream are the remixes of various anime songs by a few artiste. I don't know who are them as they don't have their real name. I like this video alot. I particularly like ASK & Ukyou's voice alot. Anyway, you can download those crazy remixes here.

Anyway, check out my new winamp skin. It's damn..kewl to...me. It's Hatsume Miku from Vocaloid. Actually, I fell in love with Kagamine Len/Ren, but I can't seem to find his winamp skin, so be it. Vocaloid is not an anime or manga. It's a software from Yamaha. I'm not sure with the particulars. I know it's something like.. synthesizing songs and stuff.

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home