... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2008

I can't sleep

I seriously have problem going to bed now. I can't sleep at all. My eyes are so tired and dry. I can easily blend with a panda pack now. I even tried studying to bed, but I'm damn awake @@ Aaah, anyone have any idea to teach me 'how to fall asleep?' I tried alot of things that I found online, but still I doesn't work. Well, 'fainting' me is not a solution of making me to sleep. As the guy here always suggest to make me 'faint'

Watched Liar Game. Seriously, I recommend you guys to watch it. I, who doesn't like to use my head likes it! If you're a Matsuda Shota fan you should watch it, altho Toda Erika's character is so annoying that I wanna smack her.

Had pizza for my dinner today. However I gave half of my goods to him. End up eating in front of hostel block where there are so many people walking pass us. It's.. @///@ When I come back from my 'dinner' the security guard was smilling, kinda sheepish. Then some of the dorm resident which I don't know suddenly ask "how's the pizza?" I turned and... just smile. I'm shocked tho cause some strangers talk to you when you're going to the toilet...it's kinda weird isn't it? @@ Man, I'm damn 'famous' now..ugh

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home