I'm still addicted to this song WITH headsets. If I were to listen it naked thru Roxas, it's not that nice tho. I miss my Altec Lansing speakers!!Oh yeah, I seriously like Pizza Hut's service very much. I get to eat pizza again today and the service is LURVE! EFFICIENT and nice! Unlike some other thing we know. But too bad Pizza Hut doesn't open 24 hours. It's like, who wanna eat pizza around 3-5am? I get to use their online service today. I like their promo alot. Its WAAAYY cheaper than the usual delivery. Their promotions are for online users only. Registration is free, why wait? Get your arse to register as a user and order away~ I'm not sure about the service in other place. It's fine with me here <3<3
Anyway, 2 more days to another forest*ahem* home~ Whee!! I can't wait to EAT!However, I need to worry about my tooth now. It gets nasty in the middle of the night. How should I put it, it only hurts at night ONLY. I don't know why tho. I shall fix it to enjoy my food journey with EMQ back at home. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I wanna eat SOLID things and not going back home for a liquid diet! I have so many things in mind to eat. FOOD! <3<3 again..
Labels: happy
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>