... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SuG

I fall in love with SuG's bassist, Chiyu (it's bass again..) I don't know, I just like their RomantiC track from their nOiz stAr album. I didn't like it when I listen thru Roxas's default speaker. It was until I plug in my miserable but better than nothing headset. I get to pick up the bass line. I quite like SuG's stuff to be frank. I still love Reita alot. I didn't get any news that GazettE will be having any new albums, so I don't get to hear him play. It was because of Reita that I start loving bass =p I also like Kaggra's bassist. Oh well, to sum it up, I love the band that I love's bassist<--understand? @@

Just got my hands on Alice Nine's...consider new single, Mirror Ball. So far I just like Mirror Ball. Okay, Eraser is like a remix version from previous. I'm looking forward to their new album which is supposed to be release on September. I just can't wait to get my hands on Chemistry's Life goes on single. I want the song! I LOVE it so much. August!! Come faster!

I am so bored that I am watching Phua Chu Kang. I miss that show =p

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home