... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

Slacking around

All those sleepless night, not really SLEEPLESS night, it's all those nights that I didn't get to sleep nicely, I think I'm compensating it now. When I have nothing to do, I get SLEEPY and I get to SLEEP! It's a miracle! But it's scary. You know, all you do is sleep and nothing much else. I mean I sleep after baking, I sleep after I had my dinner, I sleep when I have nothing to do in front of my computer. I sleep almost every other time when I have nothing to do. I'm actually yawning when I'm typing here*dies*

Anyway, baked cream puff today. Kinda happy with the results. At least it's better than yesterday. I'm not baking any cream puff anytime soon as I kinda got sick with eating it. It's sickening when you get to eat the same thing too much. It's not that I eat for the sake of eating, it's because I need to try my own things-for improvement. Pics are available at my photoblog. Head there if you're interested.

I'm addicted to Macross's musics again. This time it's the latest, Macross Frontier. Although I never really understand what's the story about. To be frank, I like gundam and stuff but I never really understand the story. Same thing goes to Lelouch. I haven't watch lelouch yet, but I still can't understand after reading the synopsis so many times @@ Anyway, I heart Megumi Nakajima's Seikan Hikou now*hearts* Megumi Nakajima is just 19 this year..@@

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home