Konami is forever evil. Especially their music-related games. From Pop'n Music to Dance Dance Revolution and now Guitar Freaks. I love their musics alot. I'm addicted to CaptivAte now. I didn't get to play it. I just came across it while I'm looking for some GF vids on Youtube. There are 3 version of this song, namely ~chikai~,~jouka~, and ~sabaki~. So far I'm in love with sabaki. There's a medley of it by dj Yoshitaka himself.
Holidays are coming to an end VERY soon. I'll be going back to Nilai on this Saturday. I gained weight and I enjoyed my holidays here. Gaming-Eating -Sleeping. Basically I'm just spending money. Need to SAVE up for getting new stuff >D If I were to have 3 months hols, I have alot of things in mind.
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>