I'm happy that I'm back home which means I get to eat and sleep and no need to worry about daily chores and food. Even slacking around the house I get to have food whenever I want it, unlike back there. The worst thing is that I got sick when I get back here. My nose start to act as if it has a mind of itself. My tooth starts to ache again. I'm damn sleepy. Lack of sleep. Like I've said, everytime when I'm home, my sleeping time got lesser and lesser day by day. I wonder why.
The weather here is SOOO HOT that I think an egg can be cooked if you just left it outdoor for awhile. That's because of the hot-cold condition I'm going through caused my nose to have a mind of itself. I'm kinda like allergic to the WEATHER! Despite being under the crazy weather, I've been baking and going out alot. EMQ is crazy enough to drive from east to west for the sake of EATING. Yeah, it's some sort of an excuse for the foodblog I kinda started on a whim with them. Seriously I gained weight. It's not that I'm slim or what before this, but I have a... BELLY now. I mean, well, a bloated stomach. ZOMG.. I shall start my diet back when I'm in my college later.
I miss sleeping =3=
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>