... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Melaka Night Trip

This is basically a delayed post on my consider-recent trip to Melaka which I had the pics posted here already. Actually went down to Melaka on that night with a whim. Rented a car just for fetching someone's sister from LCCT. Malaysians being Malaysians, we don't want to waste our money on just renting a car n paying the petrol JUST for fetching people, we went down to Melaka.

Originally we wanted to stop by Jonker Street, but it's already too late, so we went somewhere else. I'm not sure about the place name but there's is the Eye on Melaka thingy there. No, it's not the BIG thing that you get to hop on it and being on air for 30 mins..? It's the small Ferris Wheel. Its a small 'Fun Fair' there. And my heart is getting worst as I grow older. I mean, I'm kinda scared of heights now. Went for the pirate ship and I'm.. well.. scared abit. I used to play all sorts of crazy machine and now.. OTL

After all that thing, went for some random walk and head to some random mamak to have supper near my friend's house before heading back to Nilai. Going down to Melaka took us around 1hour+ but coming back, it's kinda QUICK and I mean it. Changed driver to another girl friend. She drive... VERY FAST! Okaylah, for my standards it's kinda fast, but I think it's kinda normal for local west malaysians. Came back Nilai in less than 1hour. It's around 30-45mins? I forgot. Hmmm

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home