... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 18, 2008

College getting serious.. I hope so

Suddenly the college's security got slightly tighter than before. I got rejected from entering 1 of the boy's block, politely and then got 'scolded' hanging out at a considerable-public-common-room at another boy's dorm. Now, I don't get it why hanging out at that OPEN common room is consider as a 'crime'. True it's AT the boy's dorm. But it's SO public, you get to see what is happening IN the common room from the outside. Then again, guys and girls here are so wild that anything COULD happen when you leave them together. Okay, I'm NOT that wild. We just watch movies together and eat, THATS IT. And now, we have no more 'private' place to hang out.

According to the guards, now we only get to discuss assignments and group work at 3 spots in the college which I don't like at all. It's TOO public! =p I prefer SOME privacy. Heck, thanks to those couples who do things that is not supposed to be done and now I lose all my hang out place with the guys. Since they can't come into the girl's block, as usual =p And so, there is where I heard that the college is starting to get strict on discipline things, we'll see.

I do hope the exam board/lecturers get serious with the rate of cheating in test/exam/quiz. It's like.. "why am I even studying so damn hard when everybody is cheating away" zZZz

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home