Had been really tired for this whole week. I start going to the kitchen since Tuesday, straight until Friday. Tuesday was supposedly our mise en place, but the ingredients for our group was not here yet, so I ended up helping others. Wednesday was my own restaurant final. Just after my final ended, I went straight to the kitchen for my own group's mise en place. Then, went back to change into my own kitchen uniform to help the DHOTM junior's final. It's so tension that I feel as if I'm the 1 sitting for my exam there.
However, I prefer DHOTM juniors than DCA juniors although I'm a DCA student =p DHOTM fellas are kinda innocent and adorable. DCA is kinda intimidating. Well, I'm SHY!*bricked* As if Wednesday is not long enough for me, after helping with their final, I went back home straight and dive to bed. Thursday was my own kitchen finals! For the 1st time I didn't eat anything for 2 days and yet still survived. I don't feel like eating that time. My tiredness overcomed my hungryness @@As if its not enough for me, Thursday I just slept for 2 hours and I needa go and help out my DCA junior's finals. We went to their aid at 5.30am. Now, it's just like we're the 1 who is sitting for the exam cause we went there SO DAMN EARLY! It just reminds me of my time last semester. I think last semester it's either I woke up at 4am or I went to kitchen around 4am. Memories~
Can't wait for my semester break!Woohoo! However, before that I have SOOO many official stuff that I need to settle. I'm soooo lazy OTL. And I need to start studying too. I'm so dead with ACCOUNTS!*divefrombuilding*
Labels: exams, happy, holidays, summary

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>