... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ar! Pirates!

Pirates of The Caribbean 3: At World's End tomorrow!! I sooooo wanna watch it! Johnny Depp is adorably cute <--? Watched some of the trailers and it made me want to watch it even more!! >.< Why must it show during the exam period? *waaaarrghhhh* Just had my 1st paper for A2 today. I did my best so I think I won't be complaining much. Filled in every single thing and almost every single line available. Which hopefully I can get some marks from it >.< Speaking of exam, it finally started! I've been waiting for it..kinda @@ Now I have... how many days to go again? I still haven't started my 'XX days to go' countdown yet. I'll starting counting 'soon' =p (I'm lazy..)

I am so freaking sleepy now that I could close my eyes while typing this. Or I should say I can sleep on the spot here Z__Z But I just feel like blogging anyway. I'm happy for Amber for her dad's recovery. Time flies doesn't it? My mom had been in the hospital for 33 days now. Still, like the same *sigh* I do hope she will recover soon! It's like I haven't been nagged for a long time @@ Anyhow, I mustn't let this stuff make my study mood gone!!

DS,DS,DS I wanted to own 1 so badly now. I wanted to play alot of games from there @@ Which is somehow it's a good thing that I doesn't own 1 now, since it's exam? (whatswrongwiththisfella)@@

Some treats :(I just feel like it =p)
Luna Sea- Aurora
Alex from Clazziquai- Nighttime
Rain/Bi- In My Bed

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home