... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bad luck

My luck today isn't that great. I just feel it's the worst day of my life (at the moment) Nothing good happened. Everything start from stepping on 'something' early this morning on the way to school. Then the 2 papers I sat today, I don't have any confident on ANY question at all! Unlike P4 I have 'some' confident in some. Done with exam, lunch I got my hand burnt by a claypot! Another piece of dead skin on my hand now. The most 'exciting' unlucky thing that struck me today is I got into a car accident, seriously. Both my car's headlight shattered and my bonnet got 'scratched' and a lil' kemik. The remains of my car can be found at that 'street' anyway. Gotten into a car accident is bad enough. The thing got worst with my sister inside. I got a hella nag from that.*sigh* Now I'm car-less until it is fix. I doubt it will happen anytime within these few months and surely it'll cost a BOMB! Since the stupid button cost RM3XX. What do you think of both headlight and some minor minor thing?@@

Lately alot of $$ is spent and i mean ALOT!! Especially for hospitalization and stuff. Yeah, until now my mom is still in hospital. Putting that aside, I'm leaving here kinda soon, which means I need to use $$ for this and that eg. fees, tickets, living expenses and stuff. And now I think my dream VAIO is flying even further away from me!! T___T Plus, I still wanted to get a DS sometime around next month so even more $$$ is wasted OTL.

Recently I got hooked up with SNES! I've been playing that lately. What is SNES? It's Super Nintendo Entertainment System a.k.a Super Famicom. I think people older than me should have at least played once. It's like that time's PS. Like I said before, I'm playing Seiken Densetsu 3 again and today I manage to found 1 of my all time fav. Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge. I just LOVE this game! It brings back memories since it is a multi player game. During that time my house is pretty much very lively.AAaa.. those times. I'm actually playing games that aged around 12-13 years!Woow..time really flies.. I was just 6/7 years old that time o.O

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home