... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tireeddd

I'm so tired that I could fall asleep on the spot but I cant! x___X Just had my Bio P3 today and boy it is HARD! It's not really 'hard' it's.. hmm how should I put it.. I just don't know how to describe it. Down 2, 3 more to go. P2 and P5 is waiting for me tomorrow. BOTH paper on the same day! Where I need to write continuously for 2hours 30minutes..*faints* After bio, here comes chemistry P4 on Friday. 4 papers in this week @@..Whoa..

My head is so blank now that I cant get anything into it. I still have 15Qs to do and read up some other things and this kind of 'blankness' is taking my time. Time is precious! Due to this 'blankness' I start diggin' my games on this PC. I'm starting Seiken Densetsu 3 again. I forgot how many times did I played it but I never finish =3= Tried to finish Gundam W:Endless Duel but as always, I can never beat Tallgeese! He is so hard to be defeated!! I just miss the days where my bro get Epyon unlocked in the game. He is almost like invincible.. next to Wing Zero Not only I miss Epyon, I missed Heavyarm's BGM!! I just love his stage's BGM but he's quite easy to be defeated..hence the song is short! >.<

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG
~ Calculator
~ Pencil case
~ Wallet
~ Keys
~ Tissue

5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE YOUR WALLET/PURSE
~ Money
~ Cards
~ Student ID
~ IC
~ Coins

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM
~ Desktop
~ Bed
~ Manga
~ Guitar
~ Hairdryer

5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
~ Learn drums
~ Learn bass
~ A in Bio (wakakaka)
~ Learn photoshop
~ Draw

5 THINGS UR CURRENTLY INTO
~ Sitting in front of the PC
~ Diet
~ Nintendo DS Lite
~ Watch movies
~ ..Study….lol

5 PPL I WANNA TAG
~ Amber
~ Ace
~ Amelia
~ CBY
~ Orange

Another treat :
UVERworld - Yasashisa no Shizuku

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home