... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flu attacks..

Recently almost all of my family members are being 'attacked' by flu. My brother was the root of all the infections around the house @@ I'm also a victim and luckily I'm getting better now *cough*cough* @@ and he is.. somehow getting worst what's more, he's the 1 that went to a clinic. I have to say that Propolis is really a great thing altho it smells.. like.. chinese ubat urut DX

Things that I've been doing :
1) Playing FF3 (DS version)
2) Learning Japanese
3) Trying to RELAX

Things that I've been wanted :
1) Laptop (I'm still waiting for it...)
2) The arrival of my stuff
3) GET BETTER!!!

Things that I dread :
1) My 'sickness'
2) My results
3) My trip

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home