... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 02, 2007

7 days to go..

Finished Final Fantasy III DS version today(finally), which should be yesterday. Just because I'm stupid enough to level up my characters to around 6X, I had them fight the final boss at 5X =3= In the end, they're annihilated as predicted and there goes my 5 hours of game play. The game itself doesn't have save points in the dungeon or cave or ruins. The only place where you can save is the world map! Altho there is this quicksave option, that doesn't work as you wanted it to be anyway. Completed the game in 27 hours++ and this is the 1st Final Fantasy series that I ever completed. Seriously I never completed 7,8 & 9. All of them are ..hanging. Although I kinda like FF8 alot and that title I've been repeating so many times, yet I still haven't finish it =3=

Claymore, the anime is ending pretty soon I think unless they're continuing as the manga is still running. The anime had been following pretty close to the manga which is a good thing! The anime now had been catching up with the manga and reaching the latest chapter soon.. and.. that's the 1st time I saw such thing occured..maybe not. Now that this pc had been infected with so many things, I cant really do what I usually do and now that I've finished FF3, I really have nothing to do now *sigh* Unless I wanna continue on with Secret of Mana...

Results are coming out very SOON @@ kowaiiiiii.

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home