... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 13, 2007

Kamisama Kazoku <3

Finished Kamisama Kazoku today and I want to own the mangas and the novels!! If only the novel had translation or if it's available in english *sigh* The manga had english was licensed but I can't seem to be able to find it in the net. I just hope that there are chinese version of the manga. At least I can read some chinese more than japanese. I think this should be another motivation to learn japanese @@ I want the novels...*sobs*

I am still waiting for my Yes asia stuff to arrive and I really HOPE they'll reach here before 10am tomorrow since it's in the air now(from tracking..) I cant wait to read my MAZE @@ I also hope the other orders reach safely and.. quick too @@.
I actually have alot to talk about but I'm lazy.. So.. it's :

I am getting :
1) A pair of Converse
2) Dell Inspiron 1420
3) Wallet

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home