... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Oh My GAAAWDDDD

OMGOMGOMGOMG I can't believe myself. I actually passed my 'A-levels'! Ok well.. there're some details with it tho. Anyway, altho it's not as good as others but I'm contented with it. I seriously can't believe it cause I've been having dreams like I failed everything x__X Oh well, I congrats those who got good and excellent results as expected and those who are contented with their results just like me (If there's anyone out there will be as happy as me if they know mine =p )

Other than my results, I'm actually thrilled when I receive the shipping mail from Yes asia about my things are getting shipped TODAY and expected to arrive in 3 days time (normally) and that will be on Monday. Since I don't think they work during weekends anyway. I really hope they arrive before I leave here. About my stuff, my luck with getting my mangas from Taiwan is still.. there! I thought that I can't make it anymore but now, it is POSSIBLE*waahaha*

I'm so tempted with Play-asia now that I wanted to click those stuff... If 'only' I have more moniessss $___$ The reviews/comments about play-asia is pretty good. I'm attracted by the shipping tho. It actually arrive SO DAMN QUICK! That makes me even more tempted to buy them to play..Just before I'm leaving here for..4-6 months? @@ I'm going to say hello to my hostel life...pretty..soon =3=

Labels: , , , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home