... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pop'n

I'm officially 19 now and no more 'teen' next year @@ How time flies! Anyway, this year's birthday is as usual, nothing much. Just that my sis brought me out for lunch with 2 of her friends. Talk about cakes, I think I'm gaining weight again, then again, who wouldn't if you have like.. 7 cakes in 3 days? The 'cakes' are mostly cheesecakes @@ Now who wouldn't get fat with it @@

Anyway, I'm still in a shopping mood now. I so wanted to get my hands on all the Pop'n Music series. I think I'm getting 3 at the moment and slowly with others later. I wanted to get the controller as well but that thing is..quite costly.Maybe I'll get it some other time. Afterall, even if I bought the games this round, I don't get to play anyway since my college /hostel life is starting soon and you wouldn't wanna bring the whole PS2 and stuff to your room isn't it? =3=

And, I finally get ahold on some Pop'n series' soundtracks!I thought that I might need to BUY for it! Since I can't find them online last time other than audiogalaxy <-- anybody remember them? Aa~ I just love Pop'n Music series <3<3

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home