... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

*sigh*

Higher hopes = greater disappointment. I'm talking about my stuff @@ I am seriously worried about them. My DHL stuff (Yes asia items) are in Sandakan for a day and they still haven't send it to my house and I'm already in KK =3= As for my 'stuff' in City Link, suddenly they just can't track my 'item' anymore and now I need to contact them for further information and I'm worried about what's going on @@ *sigh* What is wrong with the courier service now. Oh my lurveesss~ T___T

However on the contrary, my another love is going to be 'pimped'. It's going to be fix inside and out and repaint with the default metallic blue. I'm talking about my car of course. Hopefully I'll be able to drive it next time since everybody doesn't like him anyway. It's because he look.. very ugly, seriously. What do you expect from a Volvo 760 GLE anyway? Actually I love it so much because of the 'interior beauty' >D

I seriously MISSED my whole desktop which including the keyboard and such. I miss the 'tapping' sound. I miss the sound from my speakers. I also miss my mp3s in this HDD. Aaa.. Not only my desktop, I actually miss my whole desk. I also missed getting greet by my cats when I came home and so on. Luckily the dog next door still recognize me. My cats are all in Sandakan now. I wonder how they're doing since the whole family are over here although they're with my uncles and aunties. Basically, I missed everything. Ack! I almost forgot that HanaKimi is showing tonight. @@

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home