... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vista..huh?

Today I received my long awaited stuff from Yes asia. My long awaited MAZE!! And now I need to wait for 3 years for the continuation of it. I mean the last 2 volumes and the most exciting part of it *sigh* Anyway, I'm still happy with it. My brand new lurve joined me today. I had gotten an Asus Z99JR. I have no idea how it looked like before hand and all I know is those general specs until it reached me just now. It's an 'arranged marriage', which is successful I think, at the moment.

I have yet to named it tho @@ I have no idea. I just hate Vista, for now. It's quite annoying, I prefer XP somehow. Now I know why is that everybody thought that I've been using Vista all along, because of the look of my desktop. It's pwetty isn't it? >D Nothing much inside my dear, just those default programs, I shall start 'knowing' you tomorrow. I'm lazy with Vista now =3=

でも、何この気分? あぁ~

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home