... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blogger hate Roxas T__T

Despite all the things happened, my management group assignment get to hand in...quite 'safely' so, I have nothing to rant regarding that matter now.

Just a note for you guys out there,I can't login to blogger from Roxas most of the time so, I'll be moving back to my LJ. I'll still post stuff here, when I can login that is. I can login to LJ without much problem compared to blogspot. So, since this week is the last week for my lectures which I can gain access from the college computer = I can blog here. After this week, I'll be blogging in my LJ until I get back home. Basically, when I can't login here, I'll be posting in LJ. That's for now =D

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home