Actually I have so many things in my head and I don't know where to start. Whenever I try to type it out, my head is kinda blank @@ And when I think about it my life here is kinda empty in someway because I have nothing to do everyday other than sitting at the cafe talking crap. Like I've always said, the line is sooo stupid that I can't even do my stuff. Anyone miss seeing me in 'away' mode almost 24/7 in MSN? @@
Life here is pretty much blank until something happened. I haven't got stunned to that level since..I cant even remember when. Well, the 'thing' happened pretty much unexpected and... well that kinda made me remember H which I'm trying to erase him from my head. Apart from that, something had been bothering me lately. I don't know K is so desperate asking me step out from Nilai. I'm so lazy to go out that I rather die from boredom than stepping out from this miserable compound <--WTH x__X
(Try to imagine how BORED am I to have a pic like this posted)
Again, I just randomly pick a few images from my cell (Some of them are not taken on the same day). I never really posted any pics about my DAILY life until now x__X Oh yeah, I WANT a PSP lite now. The silver looks handsome tho. White is not bad. How I wish to play FF:Crisis Core. Oh my dear RENO. Hopefully you won't die just like that =3= ROXAS and Axel. They are sooo cute together <3<3 Tokimemo is on hiatus due the stupid line here. Okay... the place where I hang out the most SB is not as grand as you think it is..or maybe it is @@






<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>