... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bye for now...

I didnt touch tokimemo for a few days now @@ which is.. wow! I'm actually saving it to play while I'm at my college next time. It's kinda boring without my usual entertainment with me =p My dearest HDD is REVIVED!! It is alive again!! I don't know what kind of magic my bro did. He's the 1 who announced it's dead and then he is also the 1 who revived it =3= Had been burning like crazy ever since it's alive. I've missed it SOOO MUCH!! I haven't seen any of my stuff in that HDD for.. over a year! @@ And when I almost never get to see it again, it's alive..thank god(?)

I'm leaving my hometown for my studies(again) tomorrow..actually today. I'm excited yet scared..which is very common for everyone else I think. It's my 1st time living in a hostel and all alone. Oh well, I'm alone at KK but that is WHOLE house not just the ROOM now. I still have some fellow friends from my secondary school back then. But this time, I'm the ONLY Sabahan for this intake @@ I'm starting to miss my connection here, my cats and everything here*sigh*

I'll rant more when I reach there later. It's already past 12am =P

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home