... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Waaaarrghhh!!!

I've finally gotten my long awaited 8 hours sleep. But, something is not right with this 8 hours sleep, the TIME!!! I've been sleeping at 4am and waking up around 12pm. My biological clock is going mad if this keeps up x__X Not only my sleeping time is getting weird, my eating habit too! I've mentioned that I've been having the habit to eat burger in the middle of the night which is already possessing some threats to my bodyweight @@ As if eating burger late at night and before going to bed is not enough to threaten my body weight, I've been addicted to sweet stuff too now. The blueberry cheese tart is helluva nice but damn expensive. I'm getting fatter day by day. Badminton anyone?

Alot of things had been happening here and I don't know where to start @@ When I feel like ranting them out someday, I'll post about it. I actually have a lot of things to do now but I don't feel like doing it and in the end, I ended up doing last minute work. I should stop procrastinating here x__X Anyway, blogger had been so ebil to me for the past few days. I can't login at all and that's the time that I felt like ranting alot of things. I don't have the 'feel' to rant them now already *sigh*

Some raya pics :

( Please pay attention to the jar...)

(Still alot..)

(Not anymore)

Many Faces of Kelvin Pt1
(Pics taken on the same day with just a few hours difference)
1. Suddenly in cam-whoring mood

2. The next thing he does is study

3. Then looks like a hentai

Things I should and not supposed to be doing

Studying for mid-term while hogging on Facebook

Study while everbody else are not

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home