... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nilai International University College

Yeah, I'm here now for the 2nd night in the hostel,4th day in the campus and it'll be my 5th day here soon. Everything is kinda fine here. I think I'll make things short for now.

1) Totally nice enviroment to STUDY
2) Nice people (at the moment)
3) Admin people are the same where ever they are
4) Nice international students ..I guess
5) Sandakan is totally greater than here
6) They do suffer monkey and black out probs here too

The line is totally stupid here as expected. I actually expect it to be SLOW not unable to connect at all. So, it's kinda lucky that I can load this page. I haven't got my ID, so I'm using the public line. Even with the ID, the line will be still miserable. I am actually considering to subscribe to the SURF UP broadband or not. The whole school is using this actually and not TMNut. However, that connection doesnt support P2P progs which means no torrent for me. So now, the thing is..paying that much and not able to use torrent, izzit worth it? Oh yea, I saw MAXIS broadband doing promo at Giant. That is also another thing that doesnt support P2P.

I met alot of people within this orientation. Although the number of people attending the progs are little, this made us know each other more I guess. I get to know a Japanese guy. I finally had a JAPANESE FRIEND!!OMG! I met some Kenyan(Is it Kenyan for people from Kenya?) Some Indians as in they're really from India. The India girl is pretty and nice too. She is quite sweet actually. As for the Kenyan, 1 of them is my coursemate and I admire her arms and I think her body is well-toned too. Her arms are beautiful dude,it's TONED!! She's loud and nice I guess. Japanese friend, he is actually half Malaysian. To tell the truth the english here is not good at all. I have to say IS is better. Somehow I'm proud to say that I used to be an ex-IS for it's english standard. I really should thank Amelia for.. SPEAKING ENGLISH with me! I think without you people out there during IS time, I'll be bisu here. As my Sarawakian friend and most of others from Melaka and so on they don't quite understand english! So I need to speak mandarin with them. My mandarin is..oh well at least they understand what I'm trying to say and that's enough. I'll blog more.. when I feel like it. I have SOOO MANY things on my mind now basically @@

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home