... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Internet connectivity is...*sigh*

I've been receiving message like "I haven't seen you on for a long time. Where have you been?" The answer is, I'm in the college WITH internet connectivity but I have no access to it. Although the whole campus have wi-fi connectivity, when it doesnt work it is useless*sigh* Basically the the line here sux like sh*t even if I'm so lucky to get connected. It's at the fastest during the morning when everybody is in class. Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I'm in class now. CSC 111 Computing Skills. It's basically the same thing as the Informasi Teknologi during my SPM days.

I'm supposed to be working on my Exel now but... @@ I just hate Exel. I hate the formulas and stuff. Why does it have to be so complicated? Last week was Word and I think next week will be doing stuff on Powerpoint. I can't wait for mail merge tho. It's quite fun I guess @@ I miss my anime and mangas. I haven't been to animesuki and other manga scanlations site for ages. Not to mention those mp3 rotation sites. I miss collecting all those things. When I finally have the chances to collect Luna Sea stuff slowly*aiiihhh* My anime,manga, mp3s...

I have nothing to do here. I'm so going to die from boredom =3=

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home