... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 12, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya!

NIUC is already a ‘secluded’ place where there aren’t much living being seen walking around and now it’s even worst. Why? It’s HARI RAYA! Everybody are going back home to celebrate. My class for tomorrow cancelled so I have an extra holiday (as if I’m not bored enough without class) I like management class more but that subject have the least class. There are always something there to make the class cancelled*sigh* The lecturer is not bad. She is kinda pretty and interesting. The class is pretty much interesting as to compare to my computing class. Actually the management lecturer is one the lecturer that made into my list of ‘lecturer-that-made-the-class-interesting’

I finally got my 1st management group assignment and I must say that I seriously don’t understand the question at all! @@ I’ve been in science stream for like how many years and now suddenly I’m in commerce x___X As for computing class, I hate it now. I like computers but not computing class. Luckily I didn’t step my foot into the computing-field. For the 1st time I flunk my practical quiz in COMPUTING! @@ Seriously I FLUNK it.

Damn Excel. I don’t like you for the 1st time I see you. You’re complicated and I have problem understanding you because you’re so complicated! Well, actually it’s the formula problem. I had that part of you the most

4 DAYS of HOLIDAYS and I don’t know how to spend it as in there is nowhere to spend them in the first place. I wanted to go to Kinokuniya or BORDERS but they are SOOO FARRR AWAY!! X__x I want to get my hands on the long await FMP NOVEL! I can’t find it in MPH. They only have the manga of it. =3= I want Sousuke <3<3 But then again, I do own the digital version of the book x__x

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home