Living in the hostel is somehow fun and somehow...bored. I've been sleeping very late every night and why am I sleeping so late? Wasting time at the cafe here. There are pool, fusbol and A hockey. I've been playing pool a lot here and I am learning not to use the 'stick' in every single shot. Playing pool is fun but i's kinda costly to play it here. It's RM3.00 per game and some of them are quite good in it.
I learnt Swahili! It's the language spoken in sub-Saharan Africa. It's pretty simple and somehow fun. I know abit of Hindustan and some Tamil. Both of them are hard compare to Swahili. It seems like I'm learning languages here instead of cooking! @@ Class started and it's kinda bored. Computing skills is like learning IT in SPM but this time in english. I'm lost with the basic Business Admin. I don't understand much the term. I wonder why people say that science stream to commerce is easy @@
Despite being a hospitality student now, I still get to get involved in BIO! Yea, I do have friends taking Biotech here and sometimes h get to ask me. I don't quite remember much of it now x___X The 1st experiment they did was the microscope thing. The 'nosepiece' reminds me of BioTan. Now I kinda missed her. Class is mad here, the time table are so mad that I don't know what to do with the time in between those classes. Basically if you ever come to NIUC, I think the place that you'll definately found me is in STARBAKER. We spent 14 hours out of 24 there. It's crazy x___X
Lastly I wanted to rant about some people that I wanna strangle him to death. He is so annoying that I don't know what to do with him. He doesn't listen and just take whatever he saw w/o permission. I don't know how to deal with him basically. I want to scold the crap out of him but I'm so mad that no words come out x__X My ROXAS is dirty because of him! It's VERY dirty with sodas and stuff. My own fingerprints are not even on the monitor but now it's full of THEIR fingerprints!!! Oh my dear ROXAS.
あなたのことなんかすきだ でも。。。
あの子好い人だ
どうする?
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>