... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 26, 2007

I CANT SLEEP!

Yesh, just like the title. I'm having trouble sleeping starting last week over something. Now I'm considered as an insomnia patient. I seriously wanted to sleep. I'm currently at my friend's room and I so sorry to have to on the light all night because of I can't sleep and usually I slept with the lights on. You can off it when I'm asleep tho. I'm freaked out due to something and what's worst, I watched stuff I dread the most <-- how smart is this?

On the other hand, I'm dread going out of the room now. Someone just come and hit me so hard so I can sleep till the noon. Sigh.. I want the sky to be bright fast x___x

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home