... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm back.. and am slacking around

I'm back to another 'forest' but this is better of course. I get to eat good food, good connection(anything better than the college's is consider as great) and I get to SLEEP!!PEACEFULLY. You seriously need to appreciate the food you get to eat at home when you're out. At least when I'm in KK I still get to eat some home cooked stuff, either by myself or they just bring it over from Sandakan.

I've been totally enjoying myself for the whole day as I'm doing what I love and do the most, slacking in front of the computer Roxas. I actually prefer using desktop, but my desktop here is... 1 is SLOW, the other is.. I'm lazy to plug and unplug everything later. Boy, I miss my keyboard, my pets, the speakers and almost everything @@ It's good to be home, seriously.

I've been downloading stuff like mad today. I found a new manga by Hiro Mashima, the RAVE mangaka. His Fairy Tail is pretty interesting. At 1st I thought is Oda's work. (One Piece mangaka) Not bad I suppose and I've obtained the latest chapter and it is licensed! I hope they will continue scanlating it >.<

Some random photo about food...

(This is supposed to be some kind of monster...)

(...and this is supposed to be some kind of pyramid)

(in the end when the food can't be finished...)

Labels: , , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home