Life
Early in the year, everything seems to be fine until the middle of the year, where, if there's ever a graph to represent it, it's certainly at the lowest point. Not much people seem to able to 'tell' tho. It's kinda good in some way. Nearing the end of the year, my 'life graph' seems to be going up slowly. Even now, it's still progressing pretty slow. I do hope it continue to go up..
Love
Not much comment on it. Nuff' said.
Health
I could've completed any kind of marathon if I've trained for it during early of the year. However, during the middle of the year, my health starting to decline. Well, I could say that I won't be able to live long (I'm not saying I'm going to die any time soon, unless something did happened to me). Having to depend on medicine. I bet my liver is dying pretty soon and I'm also in the high risk category for cancer. My health graph is pretty miserable now, altho it had been abit better than before.
Fortune
I could say that I've a spending splurge this year. I'm addicted to shopping. Ranging from fashions to gadgets @@ To list down what I've purchased this year, it's pretty long. The most notable is that I got my electric guitar, Nintendo DS Lite and recently a Sony PSP. Yep, I bought both portable in this year. And due to my health problem, I've been spending alot on medic. I'm seriously broke now. I am funding my own medicine fees now. If my family ever know the real amount of it, I bet they'll ask me to stop trying eastern medicine and continue on my western.
Relationships
Met alot people this year. I'm glad that I meet everyone of you. As meet new people, it's kinda a proof of life. Sorry for being lame here, but yeah. I am happy to be able to meet so many people. I get to see different personalities. I get to learn from you guys =p Of course I met good and bad guys, seriously need to know how to differentiate.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008~
Labels: summary

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>