Too much with games today. I'm going to melt soon looking at them. They are killing me evilly, as getting them is pretty hard, understanding is another thing. Looking forward for next month and the March. TokiMemo 2nd Kiss for DS will be out on Valentine's Day and Crisis Core in March. Some games I do PLAN to get the original version. I need to WORK hard for the sake of them >.< Since my medic is ...scary..the price is insane, but somehow it does work. I do hope to be able to stop relying on them.
Going back to Nilai tomorrow, which means I'll be switching back to my livejournal again, unless I get to login to blogspot. The line there is... miserable. I shall stock myself with game *huhu* Until then...
Labels: BL, games, NDSL, otome, PSP

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>