... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm DEAD @@

I'm so dead today, I mean yesterday..13th. Why? I don't know just what struck me and I start to eat like crazy. What I had today? Brunch, I ate my regular instant mee (100g) + 1 cheese hotdog + 2 crab-meat thingy + 1 egg. Dinner, I had my usual mix vege rice where I didn't finish the rice, not long after dinner, I had the craziest number of ice-cream. I mean, I never ate THAT much of ice-cream in one go. I ate 3 ice-creams. 2 Nestle's Trophy + 1 Wall's Split. After watching 2 football match, we proceed to have our supper, which is around 1+am, BURGER @@!

Luckily, I did some exercise during the noon, if not I'm really dead meat. Having that much of calorie in a day. I'm addicted to vanilla actually, that's why I ate that much of ice-cream. How I wish to have VANILLA-INFUSION. Then again, if there's really such thing, I think it'll be too crazy for a person to be infused with vanilla.

Regarding the football match today, watched Liverpool (3) - Blackburn (1) and ManU (2) - Arsenal (1). As usual, during the ManU-Arsenal match, Starbaker is crazily packed and the audience are as crazy as usual. Although I'm not a football fan, watching with them is surely an experience where everybody should experience once. I mean, just go and watch a 'big' match with the fans of both team with a LARGE screen. It's fun! You get to see DIFFERENT people there whether it's a girl or a boy. You kinda get to see how 'die-hard' the fans are XD

(Hotel Management students during kitchen practical)

(Culinary Arts students during practical.
Yes, THAT'S my uniform)

(Some group's work on that day)

(My 3 packet of ice-cream + Kelvin's hand and his own ice-cream and some random food wrappers. These our 'junk' after dinner while watching Liv -Bla)

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home