... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 18, 2008

Class rants

Another kitchen class today. If you notice that I seems to update my this and my photoblog every Friday. It's because that I have kitchen class on friday and I need to remember what I've been doing for the whole day for my 'semester'-assignment. Why not just refer to what I've blog than trying to squeeze my brain juice to remember what I've done anyway?

I'm tired of squeezing my brain juice off while everybody seems to be feeding on it. It's not that I'm... being selfish it's just, can't you people use the head a lil' bit than waiting for other people? The most convenient phrase of all to get something from other people " I don't know". Asking is good, but at least give some effort on looking for the answer you want before asking. I do like to ask around too, but here, I can't get to ask anyone other than lectures. You get the point *sigh* Aside from "I don't know", I think the phrase that irritates me as much is " I'm lazy ... " and "I'm tired..." (even tho you did nothing) I myself too wish to slack around and laze around. Who the heck will be doing all the work if the whole group is slacking? People who doesn't even contribute bit of anything are complaining they're tired and all while those who are doing it don't even complain anything in front of them. It's not even the end of the semester and I already wanted to strangle people. How great is this...

Talk about class, restaurant class had been challenging my head of remembering things. I have problems remembering 'proper' things and now, I need to identify over 20 cutleries (I think..) in a week time. When I'm getting all stressed-up, as I review the photos that I've taken, it's kinda...easy. I just need the name when I'm 'memorizing' the pictures. Pictures in restaurant classes are taken with Toshi II while kitchen class is with Gray. You get to see the difference now? Taking pictures without auto focus can be quite challenging in someways. While I was snapping it with Toshi II, most of my course-mates are snapping easily with their SE phones. They have autofocus..that's why their pictures are clear. Toshi II do produce some clear photos if I get the correct 'point' that is.

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home