... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm weird...

Somehow I always get the strangest illness on earth, or maybe it's just not so common among people around me. I wonder what attracts those things to me @@ Anyway, I REALLY hope that I'm cured before I leave for college!! It's quite annoying with this disease =3=

I'm so in love with Luna Sea again. Now I know why they're soooooo famous those days. I always fall in love with bands that had disbanded or disbanding soon =3= Hopefully my new bunch of bands that I love won't disappear so fast >.< I personally liked Mello - EnVee at the moment. Kinda jazzy but kinda not so..I don't know how to describe this. I might upload this song sometime. Too much downloads at the moment =p

Oh yeah, I spent SOOO much during the past few days that I seriously need a part time work when I'm in college later. I seriously need $$$ for alot of things.. I hope my shares rise..*sigh*

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home