... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pop'n (again)

These few days I've been downloading Pop'n Music soundtracks like crazy. Some of them really brings back memories. How I wish to be able to play it again, but then again, my PS2 can't read my PS1 disc and I don't know where they've put my PSone =3= How I missed my Pop'n days~ ~_~

Anyway, went out with Amber yesterday and THANKS for the lunch! =D Finally bought a pair of Converse that I wanted. Somehow I bought something that is kinda like a limited edition thing. I don't know is it really a limited stuff, it's just that from the comments, the fans said they are limited. Now I'm thinking of getting either bag or a handbag. Yes, handbags..some of them look pretty nice, not too girly for me. I have some prob with 'taking' a handbag @@ That's why I prefer a sling bag or the normal backpacks @@

Somehow my mood today is like the 1st 2 song below. It's pretty..mellow. Somemore, it rained for the whole noon and the weather is quite cooling. Kinda suit the genre of the song, 'Rainy'. I don't know the title for the songs cause they're in some symbols and my 'program' can't read it. Oh yeah, I love Des-ROW, Sana, good-cool <3

Pop'n Music Vocal Best 5 - Rainy
Pop'n Music Vocal Best 5 - City Pop
Pop'n Music Vocal Best 4 - Day Dream

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home