I actually have alot of things to rant here, but I kinda 'forgot' when I reached this page =3= Anyway, I'm
VERY HAPPY with my stuff from Taiwan. All of them reached in
PURFECT condition despite the box is almost crushed. To be honest, I am so sad when I 1st saw the box. However the treasures inside the box is in superb condition that I think even I buy them myself at those bookstores also not as good as they are. Plus, they are ORIGINAL mangas!! I personally think that this bunch of stuff worth every cent. The quality is great, and I'm happy that I manage grab the latest(vol.4)
Full Metal Panic! Sigma which just released on June 2007!, well the Japanese version of it, vol 5 was released on May 2007 tho. How I hate the cliffhanger, and I want the novel badly!! >.< *iwuvsousuke*
I am still actually addicted with
Luna Sea. Ryuichi sounds great in the band but not solo. His solo works are... umm..well, not as great as he is in the band. Anyway, I am currently working hard for my audition (which I doubt I'll be chosen), so yeah, wish me all the best for the future works I'll get. I need to say that
I SALUTE SEIYUUS. They are SOOO GREAT!! m_ _m
Labels: $$$, job, manga, music
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>