31st of August is another 1hour++ away. Happy Merdeka to everyone tho (Altho it kinda doesn't sound right) Anyway, 31st August reminded me alot of things. I remembered that on this day way back year 2004, I went out to countdown with my bunch of friends with the whole lot of people at the harbour just behind my house. It's CROWDED (as always) and the fireworks are typically pretty. As for 2005, I'm in the marching team for the parade, again with my friends and most of them sleep over at my house. Well, the starting and ending place is just behind and in front of my house, while the night before all of us went out to watch some fireworks as usual. While 2006, we had our CHEMISTRY LECTURE!! Yes, it should be a public holiday for all, but we had to attend class, thanks to the lecturer =3= Well, the harbour behind my house are as crowded as usual now but, it's weird since it's announced that there will be no celebration for tonight. As for year 2007..well..?
Had been 'training' for the whole noon, it certainly is not easy to work. Those who earned alot of $$$, I respect you all too =p However, I think I have made some progress tho. It's a good thing. Now, the phrase 'Practice make perfect' is true after all =p
It's already the end of the month, and I'm leaving soon. I'm starting to miss this place already @@ I still haven't get my ticket.. despite.. it's getting more expensive day by day. I'm going to be smacked someday *__*
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>