*sigh* Now I can't continue with my game until I've gotten 'how to set the greetings' at the Konami screen. I love my current guy's greeting. I love all his lines. The 1st I heard from him is about date, then at night it's "You're studying at night too huh?" If I were to start a new game now, whenever I get the new guy's ending, he will be the 1 greeting me everytime I on the game. Kazuma's greeting doesnt sound as cute as Jin's while Kei's are kinda 'warm' which I don't quite like it all the time.
Aaa, I want 2nd Kiss in DS version. I want Hariya!! He is my typical bishie and Kenichi Suzumura is his seiyuu. It's..GREAT!! I love them both! I had gotten the TMGS1 & 2's soundtrack and some of the image songs. I do hope that if there's a DS version of the OST, they would add the ringtone as a track. I really wanted to have it >D
Oh yeah, something apart from the game :
1) Fell down from the stairs and my back hurts so much so is my elbow.
2) Leaving for my further studies next Sunday.
3) Current mood is like my MSN DP.
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>