... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tsuchiura Ryoutarou <3<3<3

Mostly La Corda rants -please ignore if not interested-

I'm officially a Tsuchiura fan now XD I love him so much now compared to Hihara(I still love him but I think he ranked 2nd now) He is totally a gentleman and he knows how to cook! He is shoo sweet..Aww. Anyway, I do like TsuchiuraxTsukimori pair. This pair is kinda 'famous' lately especially after I read this. This TsuTsu pair is kinda cute in some way <3 It's kinda hard to dig stuff on La Corda, especially some nice images for wallpaper for both desktop and hp. Hihara is now in both of them while Tsuchiura is in mah MSN <3

Talk about MSN, I find it kinda weird. Well,the username in my laptop is Tsuchiura while when I off it and on my desktop, it became Hihara! *__* How strange can it be..@@ It's weird. Anyway, I just kinda realised that green haired guys are pretty hawt! From Tsuchiura, Hihara, Ueki, Ferio, Lyserg, Ash, Tamahome, Bleed Kaga and the list goes on. Silver, black and blue haired guys are bishie too, not to mention blonde but I kinda like green at the moment @@ Green reminds me alot of things. I think those things also made me remember these characters from time to time.

Originally, I wanted to post a few WA songs here but since sendspace and the line doesn't like me today, so I'll save it for some other day or when I have the mood for it. I admire Ishikawa Hideo & Toshiyuki Morikawa for their works in WA album. It's really nice. I liked almost every single track! Albums, I've been downloading like crazy today on La Corda soundtracks(from anime to game to drama CD). I liked Tsuchiura's character CD more than Hihara's. It's actually from the drama CD it made me like Tsuchiura more. Hihara is cute nonetheless, but Tsuchiura is sweet =p I like that type of guy the most I think*hearts*

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home