Despite being so happy with La Corda yesterday, early this morning the 'disease' that landed almost half of my family members struck me and my bro. Lately this is illness seems to be affecting everybody ranging from kids to elders. Normally it's flu, but now I think this 'flu' thing had evolved into something else more dreading. Almost everybody is suffering from nausea and stomachache that made you go to the toilet numerous times x__X and because of this sickness, I had a new routine starting today, instead of eat,play,sleep now it became sleep,drink,sit. I didnt eat since this morning all I did was drink..
Anyway, other than being sick, I've finally gotten Wild Adapter Love x All soundtrack. There are songs that I've been looking for since ages ago are found inside*shiawase* Especially Knockout Drops! I used to listen to the song and keep repeating the WA 'trailer' at the back of the Executive Committee VCD *___* I also grabbed Seto no Hanayome's songs, the LUNAR and SUN song =D and some other few things <3<3
Aaa, I want to watch the last episode of La Corda~ Someone please just upload it. I'm actually waiting for HanaKimi epi10 now. Sometimes those people are so great that they upload the thing a few minutes(?) after the show ended in Japan.Really needa salute these guys. Maybe someday I'll upload a few WA songs tho..mm
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>