Bah, just for the title =p Anyway, I AM really in love with something now. For some reason the feeling of anime marathon suddenly struck me today and I end up watching La Corda d Oro. So far I've watched till episode 21 now. Unfortunately I only manage to found 24 episodes out of 25 to watch online. If I wanna download, it's just till episode 18, I guess. Ah, actually the feeling of watching this actually came from the latest Vocal Collection I've downloaded earlier today and thanks to Fukuyama Jun's Garbage Truck song. Altho the song and the anime is not related tho.
The guys in La Corda is BISHIIIIEEE..super actually.. Kinda I mean, where can you find an anime/manga with so many bishie and they kinda get alot of screen time together and, like every story, they kinda fall in love with the only girl character. However, most of the shoujo story only involve love-triangle. This 1, it's like love-PENTAGON, maybe it's even a HEXAGON @@ All the guys are lovable, even Yunoki. I do recommend watching this if you have nothing to do tho. However, music-wise, I think Nodame Cantabile is better. Nodame is a MUST WATCH!!
Anyway, I want Hihara Kazuki now. I'll settle with Tsuchiura Ryoutaro.Aaa..how I wish there are REAL guys like them. I just I'll pass on Tsukimori Len..for now, altho he is very good looking =p Typical main guy I guess. Oh yeah, I must say that the seiyuu for the cast is great too. I never imagined those guy did other characters that I love in some other anime. I mean, I totally can't recognize it! *___* and, green haired guys are HAWT <3<3<3
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>