... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2007

..and the winner goes to...

Himuro & Madoka ending get! I seriously need to keep away from people in the game. Ever since I failed to get Hazuki's whenever I tried to get a certain person's ending, there are some other people in the game in tokimeki state! O_O Last night, my perfect Madoka ending was spoiled by Ojisan... he appeared in my festival thingy!! WHERE'S MAH ARABIAN PRINCE?! (I think it's a prince...) From the guide, the most recommended chara combination to get a best friend ending should be those with similar parameters. However, guess what, I managed to make Himuro & Madoka in tokimeki state. Their required parameters are... totally diff x__X Combinations, I think that Kazuma and Madoka will be great friends(Maybe they are) I like their conversation about cursing Himuro at the streets. SO FUNNY!! XDDD;;; Aaa, I want Kazuma doodling Himuro's CG~ It's hard to fail 3 subjects when he is in =) @@

Here's something had been on my mind for the past few days hogging non-stop on tokimeki :
Cutest blush award :
Suzuka Kazuma

Sweetest conversation award :
Hazuki Kei

Cutest conversation award :
Suzuka Kazuma

Most beautiful CG award:
Hazuki Kei
Himuro Reiichi

Cutest CG award :
Suzuka Kazuma

Cutest 'animated chibi' award :
Suzuka Kazuma
Hazuki Kei
Mihara Shiki
Aoki Chiharu

Cutest 'save point chibi' award :
Tendo Jin

Best dressed(overall) award :

Hazuki Kei
Tendo Jin

Cutest 'friend' pair :
Suzuka Kazuma & Kijyou Madoka

Like/love you instantly award :
Kijyou Madoka

Best greeting speech award :
Tendo Jin
Kijyou Madoka

Cutest reaction award :
Suzuka Kazuma
Hazuki Kei

Best 'protecting' line award :
Hazuki Kei
Suzuka Kazuma

Best 3rd year Christmas CG :
Hazuki Kei
Himuro Reiichi

Best PMS award :

Morimura Sakuya
Hibiya Wataru

Most annoying award :
Hibiya Wataru
Morimura Sakuya

Cutest kissed reaction award :
Kijyou Madoka
Tendo Jin
Suzuka Kazuma

Best normal ending award :
- To be added -

(I can't think of anything to fit Ikkaku & Goro)
As for the endings, I havent completed the normal ending yet. There are still a few characters left, can't say anything on it yet. Well, the above are my own opinion anyway so don't get pissed at me if your fav. guy doesn't make it into the category =P

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home