... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

x_____X



(Tendo Jin in cafe & winter uniform taken with my phone x__X)

I have to admit that, once you've gotten over with StoneKei, he appears to be as cute as a puppy!Despite he love cats alot. Seriously, he is darn cute & SWEET but the cutest blush award still goes to Kazuma. He is seriously so darn sweet that during the last year Valentines Day choco, he noticed the heroine lacks of sleep(her eyes are red)because of making V-day choco and ask her to go home early to rest.

Yes, because he is the main guy, his CGs are beautiful! Especially the 3rd year Christmas party. He's good looking enough to kill in his tux and he bring you to the sea to see something GREAT which he prepared for you since LAST YEAR! @@ How sweet is that! I just missed 1 for <3 and several for other category. I wanna cut my wrist with a cookie now. During this 5th play, I intend to get Kei for the ending. He is already and tokimeki mode and asked me out for dates and extend dates. But due to curiousity in the earlier year, I MEET my beloved Jin x___X Now I really completed 100% Jin's stuff. I even get his kissing ending this time. I should try it out on Kazuma. I kinda can imagine his expression now.

In the end, despite all my effort to get Kei's ending, it ended up Jin walking into the church..@@ WHERE'S MY KEI?! Now I needa restart everything again to get Kei's ending OTZ Well, I don't mind replaying it to see Kei's look. He is as cute as a puppy when you get him into tokimeki state >D I love Jin's greetings!! Basically from what I heard now mostly all of them about dates.Well, since he's a smartass thug, a delinquent unlike Madoka just have the delinquent looks but never is 1."You promised me a date!", "Let's go out and play!" at night it'll be "Yoru mo benkyou ka?" (I'll feel guilty next time hearing that XDD) I think after 9pm his greeting changed into something about dates. When it's already/past 12am "Maji de?! Ima sugu kaero!!" XDDDD;; I wonder if it's Kei, how will he 'ask' me to sleep *hmmmm*

I am darn happy that I actually obtained more than half of the TMGS1 albums now*shiawase* Okay, I know I need to get back to the real world..maybe later? =P

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home